Eremedium: The Hospital Marketing Agency You Can Trust
If you’re in the hospital marketing industry, you know how important it is to find a reliable and trustworthy agency. Eremedium is that agency. We focus on providing quality service and results to our clients. We know the ins and outs of the hospital marketing industry, and we’re here to help you succeed. In this blog, we’ll discuss the various services we offer and how we can help you achieve your marketing goals. We’ll also provide some tips and advice on hospital marketing. So, whether you’re looking for a comprehensive marketing solution or just some advice, Eremedium is the agency you can trust.
Why Eremedium is the hospital marketing agency you can trust
If you’re looking for a hospital marketing agency that you can trust, look no further than Eremedium. We’re a full-service agency that specializes in creating and executing marketing campaigns for hospitals and healthcare organizations. We have a proven track record of success, and we’re passionate about helping our clients achieve their marketing goals.
When you partner with Eremedium, you can rest assured that your hospital’s marketing is in good hands.
Ways to improve your hospital’s marketing strategy
- Keep your marketing strategy current
Your marketing strategy should be reviewed and updated regularly to ensure that it is keeping up with the latest trends and changes in the healthcare industry. Otherwise, you run the risk of your marketing efforts becoming outdated and less effective.
- Make use of social media
Social media is a powerful tool that can be used to reach a large number of people with your marketing message. Make sure to create a strong social media presence for your hospital
How to measure the success of your hospital marketing campaigns?
There are a few key metrics that you can use to measure the success of your hospital marketing campaigns:
- Website traffic: You can track the number of visitors to your hospital website before and after your marketing campaign to see if there was an increase.
- Social media engagement: Check the number of likes, comments, and shares on your hospital’s social media posts before and after your campaign.
3. Patient satisfaction: Poll patients or their families after their visit
10 hospital marketing tips from the experts at Eremedium
- Keep your messaging clear and concise
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly
- Use social media to your advantage
- Keep your content fresh
- Use video and images
- Pay attention to SEO
- Focus on your target audience
- Use email marketing
- Analyze your data
10. Don’t forget about offline marketing
Eremedium is India’s largest Patient Education Company at Point of Care covering more than 3,000 health care centers and with over 10,000 doctors on-board which helps in educating millions of patients with various patient engagement strategies inside Hospitals, Clinics, and Nursing Home.
Our top patient engagement and branding solutions are:
- Offline Options
It uses OPD Waiting Area TV to increase patient health satisfaction, ease waiting time, and promote health literacy at the moment of greatest impact.
Some of the patient engagement strategies that MEDIO follows:
- Health Education – Empower patients with healthy lifestyle videos, like nutrition and exercise, condition-specific videos, and much more while they are waiting. Content is personalized to the doctor’s speciality and care setting.
- Authenticated Content – Copyrighted patient education library of over 1,000 videos in multiple languages, curated by doctors and approved by top medical associations.
Many Brands use MEDIO as a targeted mechanism to reach an audience waiting to meet their Doctors in various specialties such as OB/GYN, Paediatrician etc.
A 22” interactive digital signage embedded with 3D, Gesture Driven content personalised to speciality and care setting, enabling doctors to give quality consultation in less time.
Some of the notable features are:
- Patient Education – Doctors can now communicate over 1,000 conditions, procedures, and treatment options with patients in an unprecedented way.
- Content Library – Quality consultation in less time by use of copyrighted content library consisting of 3D Anatomy, Gesture Driven videos. The centralised knowledge base of the latest research, clinical tools, medical information at fingertips.
- Real-time Sharing – Doctors can share the treatment options, post operative care with Patients and their Caregivers in real time.
SaaS based online patient education portal which can be used by doctors to educate patients across 12+ therapy areas leveraging top quality 3D animations and videos.
The doctors can use this portal on mobile devices, tablets, desktop, laptop etc.
- Offline Options
Eremedium provides various offline engagement options such as
- Sampling via Receptionists to Patients
- File Folder Advertisement on a most premium space providing doctor’s approval on the brand
- Doctor Testimonials for social media channels
- Poster Stands, Leaflet distribution etc
For more information, visit https://www.eremedium.com/