Educating your patients is the most important aspect of keeping them healthy apart from providing treatment to them. In the current world, people rely on the internet for health information a lot, which can be dangerous if false information gets circulated. One of the best ways to keep people educated about their health is to send them health education brochure pamphlets. The health care providers can send these by mail or email, or even hand them out at the end of their visits.
Distribution of targeted patient education brochures may be an effective risk minimization strategy to raise awareness of new rare and important adverse events. Patient Education brochures may also be an effective channel for sharing information on how these adverse events can be best managed and on the importance and means of reporting adverse events.
What are the benefits of Patient Education brochures?
In a technology-driven world, more companies are using brochures because of the reason that medical professionals are committed to quality.
Combining written material and clinician support with the help of patient brochures makes it easier for patients to remember at-home instructions, weigh the pros and cons of treatment, understand what to expect from a surgical procedure, or learn to manage their condition. A well-crafted patient education brochure reinforces information with appealing graphics so patients can absorb the content more quickly and retain it better.
While considering using brochures, one should expect the following benefits:
- Brochures are Easy to Distribute – One can strategically place patient brochures in a wide variety of locations. This allows your clinic to relay positive and accurate information to more people and attract new patients. It’s easy to place brochures in promotional giveaways you send through the mail or on the reception table in your clinic or hospital.
- Brochures are cost-effective – Brochures usually include details about your clinic that make them useful for many purposes. One can share them with loyal and potential patients. You save time and money when you have a succinct summary of your products and services readily available in your patient education brochure.
- Brochures build Trust – Once your potential patients read your brochure, it starts building trust. The information provided in the patient education brochures helps patients to understand how you care, hence building more trust towards the clinic.
- Brochures hold lots of valuable Information – Patient brochures contain a lot of information within a small area. Patient education brochures convey more information than any other printing options such as postcards or letters. Even a trifold design includes flaps sections for you to describe your services and products.
- Patient brochures establish a form of Authority – A poorly printed brochure eliminates all the credibility you could earn. Investing in quality products shows that you care about your clinic or hospital image. Printed education brochures send the message to the patients of an established and trustworthy clinic practice.
How Patient Education Brochures Helps?
In order to provide people with the information they need regarding their treatment, many medical professionals are turning to brochures. Doctors are getting increasingly busy nowadays, resulting in many physicians to spend less time with each patient. Patient education brochures often simplify complex concepts using clear language and colorful illustrations. Health Education Brochures helps in the following ways:
- Patient education brochures for parents – In an effort to ease the stress, some medical practices are providing parents with brochures that outline practices for the best care. For example, Raising a baby can be stressful for numerous reasons. When a child is sick, parents can become overwhelmed by medical jargon and treatment options. The patient education brochure outlines examples of when a fever could be a sign of serious illness and when head injuries need to be treated immediately.
- Pediatric dentistry – By providing parents with patient brochures detailing multiple treatment options, doctors can save time and allow the family to make an informed decision. Patient Education Brochures are helpful in explaining the treatment to nervous parents. Hence, by providing parents with patient education brochures, the hindrance of lack of knowledge about medical procedures and care for the toddlers can be overcome.
- Employer-provided healthcare – Health insurance policies can seem impossible to decipher. Often, human resources departments can’t answer every question, company websites are no less confusing and hotlines require hours of hold time. Employers who wish to educate their staff on the full value of their health benefits may want to consider providing them with informative brochures for better understanding.
How can ERemedium help in Patient Education Brochures Production?
ERemedium is India’s largest health literacy platform and leading Healthcare Digital Marketing Agency with a presence in over 3,000 centres and impacting 10 million patients monthly.
ERemedium works closely with over 10,000 Doctors to better engage and communicate with patients by creating multiple streams of informative media like patient education brochures, patient education posters, etc. We have an inhouse designing experts team waiting readily in order to provide you with high standards infographics for your patient brochure designing in India.
MEDIO: Medio uses OPD Waiting Area TV to increase patient satisfaction, ease waiting time, and promote health literacy at the moment of greatest impact. The Healthcare digital Marketing team also uses it to promote services, facilities, and latest updates to ensure patients feel a connection to your practice. Medio runs 2D and 3D patient education videos and empowers patients with healthy lifestyle videos, like nutrition and exercise, condition-specific videos, and much more while they are waiting to meet the Doctor. Content is approved by top medical associations and personalised to Doctor’s Speciality and Care Setting.
For more information: https://eremedium.in/medio/
MEDCOMM: Touch Screen Signage embedded with 3D Gesture Driven Content personalised to Speciality and Care setting. Doctors can now communicate over 1,000 Conditions, Procedures, and Treatment Options with Patients in an unprecedented way. Medcomm enables Quality Consultation in less time by use of copyrighted content library consisting of 3D Anatomy, Gesture driven Videos. A centralised Knowledge base of Latest Research, Clinical Tools, Medical Information at fingertips. Medcomm is also capable of running promotions which ultimately helps in the digital marketing of pharmaceutical companies.
For more information: https://eremedium.in/medcomm/
CONTENT STUDIO: Our content studio team is one of the best digital healthcare marketing consultants and creative agency in India. Our healthcare marketing experts collaborate with Doctors, Hospitals, and Healthcare Brands with expertise in Communication strategy, Program Design, Program Execution, KOL engagement. We tell stories leveraging media formats ranging from video production, animations & infographics that connect healthcare brands, doctors, patients, and caregivers. In a span of just 2 years, Eremedium Content Studio has emerged as the leading Patient Brochure Agency in India with deep expertise in Patient Brochure Services for Hospitals, Clinics, and Leading Healthcare Brands.
Our healthcare marketing samples are available at https://eremedium.in/studio